Saturday, April 10, 2010

Thank You!


I want to thank everyone for their kind and generous comments. I love hearing from you, it's fun to communicate with all of you. Miniatures are so much fun to do, but sharing is the best part of all.
I am working on some custom furniture and will be busy for about a week. I have some news things I want try. I keep saying that, but I am going to make some new furniture.

This is a picture of my new donkeys. Casper, the white one is 3 years old and Riviera is 16 years old.
I finally have the chicks moved out to the chicken house. They are 6 weeks old and fully feathered. Now, Ginger, my rabbit can stop playing "bowling for chicks". The chicks were jumping over the top of their pen and would get out and walk around the work room. So Ginger would charge after them. So much fun!
TTYL Kris