Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Where Am I ?

Hi Guys, haven't been around for awhile. I have been working on some more half scale furniture and a new sofa. It's harvest time around here and I am surrounded by corn and soybeans. When they are brought in with the big combines it makes a lot of dust and it gives me one big headache. So, I've been not wanting to go into the work room to finish anything up.

Feeling pretty good today, not because of the low dust in the air but because of the mail I received yesterday. "Miniaturas" !!!!!!! I've been published!!!!!! How cool is that!!!!! This is a beautiful magazine, so large and lot's of "How to's". Beautiful pictures, and more pictures. The editor, Madelva Fernandez de Rojas is a sweet lady, she has been very nice to me and wants to publish more of the blog, how cool is that??!! I still haven't put the magazine down, I just keep looking at it, there is so much in it to see, not just me, guys. I smile from ear to ear.

O.K., O.K., enough all ready. I am going to try to get back into the work room, today. I've got to get back to work. Going to put the floral arrangement on hold and find something else for you all to do. Madelva and I have a surprise later on.

Going on a small day trip tomorrow to a tack sale to try and find a collar for Riviera the donkey. She is small so I hope we are successful. Most collars are for horses, especially the draft horses. Wish us luck. Talk to you all when I get back, Kris