Thursday, June 24, 2010

What Happened?

What in the world happened? I gained over 20 new followers almost over night. WOW! Hello, and I hope you enjoy making minis with us.

I just want to remind you all that I do have some instructions early in the blog. They are "wordy" with no as you go pictures, but are really worth a look.

Aged Painted Finish, March 8, 2010

Cheater Rugs, Part 2, Feb. 26, 2010, talks about buying suede paper from www.dragonflyinternational.com for making rugs with your printer.

Cheater Rug, Feb. 23, 2010, these are ideas for quick rugs.

2 Fancy Faux Finishes, Feb 15, 2010

Vintage Kitchen, Nov. 28, 2009 back to July 24, 2009, toaster, canning pot, stove, refrigerator, sink and cabinet and table.

Contemporary Shell Lamp, July 17, 2009.

And if you have any questions about anything in any of the room boxes I would be happy to make it into a blog project for you all.

Dangerous Mezzo, I was looking around online for fabric and I found Clarice Cliff fabric, who knew? It's at www.quilts - kits - online.com and made by Fabric Freedom and called Deco Dance. If I still quilted I would buy some, but I know if I bought it now it would just sit and my kids would have something else to throw out!

I am working on chairs for Merry Jingle, so I have to get back to work.

Again, Welcome to all the new followers.

TTYL Kris