Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Hi Guys, Thank you for all of your kind words and encouragement, I've gone back to read them several times. My husband and I are "critter" people and we will always have something running around on the place. We just didn't expect this to happen, we raised one before, he was doing so well, just getting to the fun stage, running around and playing, poking into things and exploring. Fidget wanted to be with me, wanted to see what I was doing, curl up and nap.
I am feverishly upholstering furniture, trying not to think of him, it's getting better, time heals. When I need to be near him I look at the baby picture, it's the only one I took, and I read your kind words. Thank you for taking the time to send them, Kris

4 comments:

  1. Hola he estado unos dias fuera y acabo de leer que el pequeño Fidget ya no este con ustedes. Yo tambien perdí un bebe boxer y fueron dias muy duros, pero aunque no se olvida, siempre viene algun pequeño que te hace llevarlo mejor.

    Besos.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's so very painful to lose any companion animal, Kris. I remember fostering a litter of kittens from the Humane Society -- four of the six kittens died around 4 weeks of age because of an upper respiratory infection and it truly broke my heart to lose these lively, lovely little creatures, one at a time. We bond so intensely with animals we're raising and caring for.

    My husband and I send our best wishes for healing your way.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great that our comments can help a little.
    At our house the animals are very present too so I can imagine how it feels. We have lots of little birds at the moment and when we lose a few it really hurts.

    Best wishes,

    groetjes Evelien

    ReplyDelete
  4. I´m sorry, i love the animals, it always hurts when leave ...

    ReplyDelete