Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Something New in Furniture














I have some new furniture to put up. I also make wooden furniture and wicker. I have some samples I have made and no place to put them so I thought I would sell them.









This is a little wall shelf, could be shabby chic or just old. The undercoat is a light green and is over painted with an antique white. The measurements are: 4 1/8" from tip to tip of crown moulding at top, 3 1/4" long, 7/8" out from the wall and the shelves are 1/2" deep. $15.00

















You can tell I've tried out the distressing techniques, can't you? The next piece is a buffet I made, the drawers work and you can replace the little curtains, they are just on wire. The undercoat is yellow and I overpainted with blue. Of course you could do your own painting on this. The measurements are: 5 1/8" long, 2 3/4" high and 1 5/8" deep. $15.00








































This is another trial for Mary. She needed something that looked like an iron bed. This is made from basket weaving reed and painted green. I've made a little mattress for it, too. You could repaint it any color you would want. The measurements are: 6" long, 3 1/2" wide, the headboard is 4 3/8" high and the mattress is 2 1/16" off the floor. $15.00.

I do charge for shipping, let me know what pieces you want and I package it up and take it to the post office and they weigh it and I e-mail you the total.

I am putting these on the CDHM site, too. TTYL Kris

3 comments:

  1. Furniture blogs info provides You a lot of furniture advice from choosing your right furniture for your home and office.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kris, I just bought your wonderful wicker set, I just wanted to let you know that since I'm from Canada, I realize I will have to pay more for shipping that is showed. Cheers, Jean

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the bed and how you made it out of weaving reed, it looks fantastic! How did you make the mattress? I've tried to make one once before but it came out kind of odd... Did you use foam?

    ReplyDelete