Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Berries from the dogs?

Ira, what on earth do the dogs do to the berries? They don't eat them do they? When my husband weeds the garden, the donkeys, if they are on the other side of the coral start hee hawing, getting excited over the weeds they will be getting. After that they just hang their heads over the fence to receive the treats! Got a tiny egg yesterday, one of the new chickens must have started laying. Al, that's my husband, is taking out the spring garden stuff that's done and putting in the summer garden, more beans and some beets. I don't know what else he's putting in. Trying out lots of new stuff to keep without having to preserve it. Dried my onions and put them in jars to use later.
I will put pictures up of the half scale chairs when I finish them.
TTYL Kris