Thursday, February 13, 2014

LOOKY, LOOKY!!!




I have a whole new look and isn't it pretty!!!   Daphne of Court of Gypsies helped me, really she did it all and she did a beautiful job, didn't she?  I love it and I hope you do, too.

I have a "Home" page and on the left side it has the "Things to do, Things to see" list that I am always referring to.  Check the list out and find something new to do.  A note about the older posts:  I used to put them up in parts and sometimes the last part comes up first.  When this happens scroll down to the bottom of the page and click "older posts" and the rest of the tutorial will appear.

On the right side I have the "Blog Archive".  This where you can just search the whole blog.  I have things in there that I haven't listed in the "Things to do, Things to see" list.

I have the "Follow by E-Mail" for you to sign up for and then there's the Follower's list.  Be sure to sign up and be a 1 inch minis follower.  I have the best followers in bloggerville!!

Last but not least is Daphne's link to her Court of Gypsies site.  Be sure to visit, she has beautiful things there for you to see and she's on Etsy.

I have pages!  The next page is for my furniture, 1 inch minis by Kris - Shop.  I make miniature upholstered furniture and sell it on CDHM.org.  This button will take you to my page on CDHM and you can look at my furniture I have for sale right now.

The next button is very important, it's the FOLLOWER'S GALLERY.  This is where I share the pictures I receive from you.  Thank you for sending me pictures of the tutorials you've made.  This sharing will encourage others to try out the tutorials.  Keep sending pictures:  camceiling@frontiernet.net

The last button is Resources and Links.  I will try to keep this up to date with where I get some of the supplies I use in the tutorials.


Send thanks out to Daphne for doing all of this for us.  She's keeping me up and running!!!!!


Will be posting the February blog soon.  Kris

21 comments:

  1. WOW, Kris, your new look is fantastic, you even have pages now! This is much better and so clear for all your blog friends/visitors! Congratulations :D!!
    Daphne did a great job for you and I am thankful that she did this for you. Because I didn't want miss your amazing blog with all your great tutorials ;)!!
    Kind regards, Ilona

    ReplyDelete
  2. The blog looks very cool. It's so much easier to find everything now. Thank you Daphne and congrats on the new look =0)

    ReplyDelete
  3. :) Was happy to help. Kris is such a wonderful and sharing person. Hug!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kris, your new look is "magnifique"! Thank you so much Daphne for helping Kris. None of us want to lose her! Her contributions to Miniature Land are in a class all their own! Thank you, Kris, for all you do for us!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very nice! Really easy to find everything :) I always love seeing your new tutorials!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You and Daphne have done a great job. Your page looks great and the information we require is easily to hand to find all your wonderful tutorials.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Kris,

    Love the new look! Thank you Daphne :-) If you have the best followers in blogging it is only because you're the best! I'm personally so glad I found your blog.

    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  8. Daphne did a great Job. Many thanks Daphne. Kris, all looks fantastic. Lotti

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great job! The new blog looks great and very inviting. So happy I found your blog, Kris!
    -Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  10. This looks wonderful -- so easy to navigate and pretty to look at. I'm so glad everything worked out and you will be continuing your blog. Cheers to you and Daphne! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. The new look is fabulous! Love this blog!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wonderful Kris! Looking forward to following you through this new year, may more inspiration come 2 you and increase your followers! You are a gr8 teacher. Well done to Daphne!

    ReplyDelete
  13. The new blog looks fantastic!! Great job, Daphne!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Congratulations for the new appearance of its blog, are very pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wonderful ! congrats ! you are a great teacher,thx for sharing ,I love your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Kris, I just love your blog!!! I found it on Pinterest and I couldn't believe all of the beautiful things you make from paper!!! As soon as I have the room, I'm going to try a couple of your tutorials. Thank you so much for sharing!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. The blog looks fantastic and is a real pleasure to read!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Your new blog design looks wonderful and I have loved coming here to see all your amazing designs/tutorials for a while now, I'm very thankful that everything worked out!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. The new pages are fantastic! I look forward to your tutorials every month more than anything on the web. I've learned so much from you and have a great time perusing all your work and making things from your tutes myself. Don't ever leave us, Kris!!!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Congratulations on the "new" web site, Kris. It looks fantastic. Daphne has done a fine job!

    I can`t wait to follow you in the future and to see what you`ll make for us to follow/make too. You teach us to get more skilled and "dare" trying to make items and mayby items we wouldn`t have made "alone". Thank you so much, Kris.
    I wish you all the best.

    Greetings from Denmark / Sus


    ReplyDelete