Wednesday, February 1, 2012

NEWS FLASH !!

Hi Guys,
  I just tried something with piping.  I had to make some pillows and was using fabric that I didn't want to make that diagonal bias cut.  I had never tried making piping with the straight grain, I did mention it in the pillow tutorial for you or I try at a later date.  In full-size sewing cording is made with fabric cut on the bias, it turns the corners better.  Sooooo, I made the piping with a straight cut of fabric and I am pleased with the results.  I think I will still use the bias for striped fabrics but it's good to know the piping will work both ways.
Talk to you soon,  Kris

6 comments:

  1. Encantada de conocerte a ti y a tu blog, me ha encantado, espero hacerte muchas visitas, saludos.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello:
    I do not find your e-mail you to send this...
    My name is Gemma I am from Spain and speak English... I am sorry.
    I go time seeing your blog and I am charmed with mini Noe's ark that you have in house ... ja ja
    I would be charmed with being able to see ... a table with chairs I am used rurally.
    Thank you very much.
    A kiss from Spain ... and your blog is spectacular I can pass hours looking at it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Que sala linda,parabéns você é uma artista maravilhosa,também passo horas olhando e aprendendo aqui em seu blog,obrigada pelas maravilhosas dicas.

    Desejo tudo de bom para você

    love,Fernanda from Brasil.

    ReplyDelete