Thursday, December 23, 2010

Upholstery Term?????

I have a question for you, I always turn to you followers for answers. What is the name or term for the type of seat on an upholstered chair that is not the removable seat cushion type, it would probably have springs in the seat and just be upholstered into the chair? If anyone can help I would really appreciate it, Kris


  1. Hi Kris !
    I looked in a book of antique furniture and the seat that you say is called "padded seat, " I hope to be helpful was miles and I send my best wishes for a Merry Christmas.
    Hugs from Italy

  2. Hello Kris! I wish you and your family a Merry Christmas!
    hugs, Caterina