Thursday, July 1, 2010

Hello To You All



I just wanted to log on to let you know that I am still here. I have just finished a custom order for a pair of Victorian Gothic wing chairs that will be going into Edgar Allan Poe's house in Finland, he's moved I believe, Ha, Ha!!
I have another custom order for half inch scale, I haven't made anything in this scale so it's going to be an experiment. This order is for the Ponderosa, yes, Pa, Adam, Hoss and Little Joe. Their house is made from Legos and is the most amazing thing I have ever seen.


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VaGfYusRVvE, I would make a link but I haven't been able to make one out of the Blogspot site. I don't know very much about computers.

I have a project for you and will be posting around the 20th again.

For more information on my custom work and ready-made upholstered furniture please go to CDHM.org, I am under furniture. TTYL Kris

5 comments:

  1. My pretty chairs :) I will be needing some more chairs for my vampire roombox so if you have any fab idea for the design, let me know. The room will be deep red, mahogany, velvet, brass - really heavy and rich interior with lots of books and ornate furniture :) So at least one chair and footstool to the front of fireplace :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello,

    it is very easy to make a link on the post.Even so easy like doing a picture on the post.
    I want to tell you.
    Left near the sign picture is a sign LINK and you click on this LINK.
    Then open a window, where you write the whole http and then click on ok. Ready !!!
    The link is on your post and you can continue with writing.

    So long
    Nina

    ReplyDelete
  3. You make such beautiful minis. The little cushions at the back of the seats are very pretty too.

    ReplyDelete