Sunday, April 8, 2012

WOW !!

Hi everybody. 

I check the blog every few days to see if anyone needs help, and please if you need help contact me at kkcompas@yahoo.com, and to read the wonderful comments.

I have two big, big thank yous to hand out to my followers.

First, looky, looky, I've reached 1001 followers, how cool is that!?  When I began this blog I did not think that I'd be found or anyone would be interested in what I shared.  Well, I was wrong.  I love all of you.  You make me look forward to the middle of the month so I can put away the fabric and get out the paper and glue and make something fun.

Second, and this was a big surprise . . . . I received an e-mail from the Google Adsense and they are mailing a check to me!!!  Yahoo!!  I want to thank everyone that clicks on the Ads on the left side of my blog.  You see every time you click on an ad I make a penny or so, I really don't know, it's not much.  But it made my day and it helps buying my supplies.  I hope this isn't too crass but keep up the good work and I'll keep making minis for you!!

Thank you very much for all of your support . . . . . . Kris

15 comments:

  1. Hey Kris
    Congratulations on reaching 1001 followers! Quite an acheivement.
    Best wishes
    Simon

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Kris on reading 1001. Yours is a fantastic blog. You give us so much! You're amazing! I will click on the ads then since it gives you something. You deserve it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats Kris...both for reaching 1000 followers and for your check! Your work is inspiring.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've seen others refer to your blog as a Jewel. Thank you for sharing and inspiring us all!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations!!! Thanks to you for not only the amazing things you make, but the trouble you go through to show us how its done step by step. We could not be any more lucky to have your blog to turn to for inspiration, information and innovative uses of materials. I LOVE it!!!!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your blog obviously feeds a demand, that's for sure! So keep it up, like all the 1,000 other followers I regularly check your posts. Hurray and many thanks!! for your achievement and dedication

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations, you make beautyful things :) Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Felicitaciones por tus seguidores.
    Tu blog lo merece porque está lleno de generosidad.
    GRACIAS

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations on your 1000+ followers. You have an interesting blog.
    Bye Faby

    ReplyDelete
  10. Félicitations pour avoir franchi le cap de 1000 membres !
    Pour le chèque vous le méritez amplement, pour tous ces tutoriels qui nous sont si précieux. A bientôt !
    Minima

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congratulazioni! Il tuo blog è talmente interessante che non poteva essere diversamente, bravissima!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congratulations! That is because you have a fantastic blog! :)
    regards

    ReplyDelete
  13. I have only recently found your site and am completely impressed with what you can do with Mat Board. I have been a miniaturist for sometime but have been in a Mini Slump for little bit; your blog has created a stir in my creative juices and I want to thank you for that!

    Please keep sharing the wealth of knowledge you have and inspiration

    ReplyDelete