Saturday, October 23, 2010

Thanks!


Hi Guys, thank you for the compliments on the basket. I hope you all enjoy making it, it's fun to do and the results are worth the time. My white board is filling up with orders so I will be working to get these done. I will be putting up another project by the 20th of November, that's the date of the month I shoot for.
This is a picture of the Faux Leather that was in an earlier project, I made a wing chair and ottoman out of green "leather". I am trying to keep one of these up, because I think it's a good standard to have in the line. TTYL Kris

5 comments:

  1. Kris, este sillón está perfecto. Me gustan mucho los oregeros. Tienen aspecto de cómodos. Tu invento de imitación de piel es una maravilla.
    Besos Clara

    ReplyDelete
  2. Te ha quedado perfecto. Me encanta
    Besitos, May

    ReplyDelete
  3. great Kris! I look forward to November 20..
    mini hugs ♥
    Terry

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your work is really wonderful. Your tutorials are fabulous. Thank for being so generous in sharing your ideas.

    Drora

    ReplyDelete