Thursday, October 28, 2010

I am soooo excited, I can't stop it!!! Ira are you there?

Too much Pepsi and Peanut M&M's, I was up late last night and found the mother lode of punches!! The website is: www.franticstamper.com Ira, I know you like making flowers, this is for you. They have every punch available, I believe. I am a nut on punches, and that is saying it mildly. I have been looking for a reasonably priced ivy punch. I love you Ruth Hanke, at Hanky Panky Crafts, you brought miniature flower making to me, but those custom punches are too expensive for an amateur, and believe that's what I am, to buy. Thank you Drew Hall for my last sale because that's where your money is going, buying me some punches!!
When you get to the site, go to the punches or go to Manufacturer, then Punch Bunch. They have mini punches, the ivy leaf is 1/4" to 5 /16", too big I think, will get to the good ivy punch, the geranium leaf looks good and I love geraniums, buying. They have fern stems, good fillers and lots of other fillers, dusty miller, too. Contacted them and they got back to me this morning! The mini punches are 1/4" to 5 / 16".
Go to the Punch Bunch Art Frame Punches. These are beautiful, looks like tile. Blog entry: make a tile floor. Choose your punch and punch some squares and decoupodge them onto another color, custom tile floor. Under Frantic Stamper in the manufacturers list, they have some art frame punches, too.
I am buying their suede paper, they say it goes through ink jet printers, having trouble with the stuff from Dragonfly Intl. Going to try this. It comes in 8 1/2" x 12" or 12" x 12". They have printed suede paper, carpeting!?
Fiskars has a new punch, it punches around a large oval, they have one featuring ivy leaves, going to buy it and try it out.
Last but not least is they have a 1/2" square punch, been looking for one for paper piecing or English piecing for miniature quilts. Don't have to print out squares and cut each one out, uhg!
Now if only they would get the hexagon for Grandmother's Flower Garden! Am I asking for too much!?

Gots to gooooooo TTYL Kris


P.S. Look at the other punches, you can use parts of them for little blossoms for geraniums and daisies, tear drops for tulips and roses.