Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Something New in Furniture














I have some new furniture to put up. I also make wooden furniture and wicker. I have some samples I have made and no place to put them so I thought I would sell them.









This is a little wall shelf, could be shabby chic or just old. The undercoat is a light green and is over painted with an antique white. The measurements are: 4 1/8" from tip to tip of crown moulding at top, 3 1/4" long, 7/8" out from the wall and the shelves are 1/2" deep. $15.00

















You can tell I've tried out the distressing techniques, can't you? The next piece is a buffet I made, the drawers work and you can replace the little curtains, they are just on wire. The undercoat is yellow and I overpainted with blue. Of course you could do your own painting on this. The measurements are: 5 1/8" long, 2 3/4" high and 1 5/8" deep. $15.00








































This is another trial for Mary. She needed something that looked like an iron bed. This is made from basket weaving reed and painted green. I've made a little mattress for it, too. You could repaint it any color you would want. The measurements are: 6" long, 3 1/2" wide, the headboard is 4 3/8" high and the mattress is 2 1/16" off the floor. $15.00.

I do charge for shipping, let me know what pieces you want and I package it up and take it to the post office and they weigh it and I e-mail you the total.

I am putting these on the CDHM site, too. TTYL Kris