Friday, May 27, 2016

1 inch minis KITS

As most of you know I am making kits of the finished furniture I make.  Hobby Builders has decided to put them into their catalog and on their web-site  www.miniatures.com.  I am the top listing on Featured Brands, very nice!  When looking for the KITS click onto SHOP BY CATEGORY, then click on Featured Brands and there I am.  I will be adding to the page with more kits.

I  have also moved my finished furniture to ETSY.  Everyone has been telling me to move, so I did that today.  Depending on how busy I'm kept making kits I will be trying to make the finished furniture, too.

I am trying out the newest kits, the Retro Sofa and Retro Chair on Etsy.  I have 3 each available right now.

TTUL  Kris

Here's the link to the Etsy shop:  https://www.etsy.com/shop/1inchminis

13 comments:

  1. Well done getting listed with Hobby Builders! Please put up a link to your Etsy shop or tell us what the name of it is! Best of luck with your new avenues of supply.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is wonderful news and I will go and check it out.
    Be a sweetie,
    Shelia :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Enhorabuena y mucha suerte en ambos sitios :D
    Besote!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm not surprised and so happy for you! Everytime I see a piece I love on Pinterest it always seems to lead back to you! Congratulations, Kris. You've earned it!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really hope it all goes wonderfully for you - so deserve it - pay back for all your generous sharing all this time. Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations! Wonderful news and deserving!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations! I am so happy and excited for you. Can't wait to see your Etsy shop.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yay! So glad you opened an etsy shop! Good luck with both.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous, Kris! So proud for you!
    Gail

    ReplyDelete
  10. I just checked out your Etsy shop and congrats you're all sold out!

    ReplyDelete