Saturday, April 18, 2015

Going to be a little late . . . . .

Hello, just wanted to let you all know that I am going to be a little late with the blog tutorial this month.  Nancy and I are working out the kinks with the pattern.
I have been invited to make the room box Creatin' Contest from Hobby Builders, not for the contest, I'll just be making one along side those of you that have signed up.  I will be showing my progress with the kit and I will be creatin' tutorials for the inside.  The first time I saw the kit for this year it brought to mind the 60's cone shaped free standing fire places.  That's the first tutorial.  I am looking through my 60's and 70's decorating books for furniture ideas.







I have had added a link to Hobby Builders Supply just like the one above at the side of the blog. They were nice enough to send me the logo and I will display it proudly.



I want to thank Hobby Builders and Fran Casselman for inviting me to participate with other bloggers in this venture.

The new tutorial should be up late next week.

TTUL
Kris

8 comments:

  1. Kris, you are the fourth one that I have heard of so far that were offered the kits. I got mine. Then I heard of two others. I will put your name on my blog along with the others if it is ok with you. We are all doing something very different. Mine is to be a Forrest Fantasy...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm really pleased you're doing a build along. Looking forward to seeing what you come up with and reading your fantastic tutorials along the way =0)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I won one of these from another blogger and I'm looking forward to seeing what you do with it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really looking forward to seeing what you do with the kit. It is great watching the different builds of some of my favourite bloggers of this kit.

    ReplyDelete
  5. How exciting. I know you will do something great with it. All of the people I know who have one are different in their style so I know each one will be unique!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Me encantará ver que haces con el kit,es una maravillosa oportunidad de ver diferentes creaciones con el mismo material de trabajo!!!!
    Besos.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi, Kris. Thanks so much for participating in our HBS Creatin' Contest Bloggers project! We can't wait to follow along and see what you come up with. Your tutorials are so informative and easy to follow. We are proud to be included!

    ReplyDelete