Monday, May 17, 2010

Casual Classics Easy Chair






Hello to everyone. I have finally finished a piece of furniture. Still not back up to speed, and raising a baby, too. Fidget is doing fine, he sleeps through the night and is walking on all fours, now. I will take a picture soon so all can see.

The new piece is what I am calling Casual Classics with a bit of British Colonial flavor. It's body is woven rattan and the cushions are silk painted to look like aged leather. It's over at the CDHM site. I am trying to get out more furniture, need to update!!!

The chair is setting on a rug I copied off the internet using the suede paper I bought from Dragonfly International.

Back to work! TTYL Kris

11 comments:

  1. That chair and foot stool are just amazing! And the paint job on the silk, I thought that it was leather. You're just SO talented :)

    And about my chairs, there's no hurry with them as I'm in the middle of putting the house up so I can measure what I can fit inside (the black chair).

    And I want to see a pic of Fidget, he must be so cute :)

    Ira

    ReplyDelete
  2. The faux leather is absolutely incredible, Kris. Wow! I love the colonial feel of these ...

    ReplyDelete
  3. El sofa esta precioso y el acabado de la piel genial!!!!
    Es muy, muy real enhorabuena
    besitos ascension

    ReplyDelete
  4. El diseño esta genial....pero el acabo es perfecto, la piel... es increible y el cojin precioso¡¡¡¡

    besos

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love these! Just beautiful! The leather and the wicker look together are fantastic!

    Jody

    ReplyDelete
  6. Unbelievable...incredible..Just Lovely! How on earth You made this?

    ReplyDelete
  7. That Chair looks co comfortable. Fabulous Work. x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Muy original la combinación.
    Me gusta!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Perfeitos,parabéns.
    Love,Fernanda from Brasil.

    ReplyDelete